Friday, September 30, 2011

Conversation of France.

We have had allot of fun learning about France and there culture .

“Good morning Tyler,” Said Griffis,
“ Good Morning Griffis, said Broffin, This is my first time in France and I would like for you to ask me a few questions on France “
“Do you know what the capital of France is?”
“Indeed I do, it is Paris,” replied Broffin.
“Do you know what continent France is on?” asked Griffis.
“Yes I do, it is in Europe," replied Broffin.
“You are on a roll,” said Griffis .
“What are the colours on the French rugby jersey?” asked Griffis.
“ Yes I do Black and Blue,“ said Broffin.
“ OK, Next question. Who is the previous France captain?” asked Griffis.
“ Is it Dimitri Yachvili !” Replied Broffin.
Griffis stood in silence and nodded his head. “You are one confident buck.” said Griffiis
“ Thank you !” cheered Broffin.
“ Do you know what colour the French flag is? “ asked Griffis
“ I do!” shouted Broffin, it has stripes with colours Red,White and Blue!”"yes you are right, What are two major celebrations in France
“ ok, you got that right, but do you know who the first settlements to ever step on France?” said Griffis.
“ oh Good question , was it the Pakeha’s" said Boffin
“ olalala ! no it wasn’t the Pakeha’s it was the Gauls,” spoke Griffins.
Sorry you have got one answer wrong so I'm going to stop this conversation. Good bye

No comments: